We have an extensive supply of all the birthstones at our NC shop, so you can select just the one for your birth month or build a collection for the entire year.
Although most people are familiar with the concept of birthstones, many do not know the history behind them or about the legends concerning birthstones. The main belief about them is that they have healing powers. Some believe that you should wear the birthstone for your birth month all the time, while others opt to have one for each month and wear them in that month for optimum healing powers.
At Mosteller American Gemstones, we have an extensive supply of all the birthstones, so you can select just the one for your birth month or build a collection for the entire year. We have many in stock and can order rare and unique stones, as well. We offer everything from natural gemstones to jewelry. We can provide you with various types of birthstone jewelry, or if you prefer, we also have rough and uncut gemstones. We are located in North Carolina, but offer shipping to most of the world.
Here is the list of birthstones including a bit about each:
- January – Garnet (signifies trust and friendship)
- February – Amethyst (signifies quick wit and clear headedness)
- March – Aquamarine (protection of sailors, cooling of temper)
- April – Diamond (ultimate beauty)
- May – Emerald (good fortune and foresight)
- June – Pearl, Alexandrite, Moonstone (Pearl is the only gem from sea creatures)
- July – Ruby (health, wisdom and love)
- August – Peridot, Sardonyx (power, influence)
- September – Sapphire (protection from harm and envy)
- October – Tourmaline, Opal (wide variety of colors)
- November – Topaz, Citrine (vitality)
- December – Tanzanite, Zircon, Turquoise (pain relief, protect travelers, prevent nightmares).
Feel free to contact us to discuss the types of birthstones that are of interest to you.
*Prices subject to change without notice. Please call or fill out our contact form for an accurate quote