We sell some of the most unique and rare gemstones in North Carolina.
At Mosteller American Gemstones, we sell some of the most unique and rare gemstones in North Carolina. If you have been looking for the perfect ruby, sapphire, or a rarer stone like alexandrite, tanzanite, or opal, we can help you find it. However, before you purchase a gemstone, we recommend that you inspect the stone thoroughly by:
- Inspecting the gem’s color
- Looking to see if the stone has any cracks or inclusions
- Inspecting the stone using a magnifying glass to find any imperfections that could not be seen with the naked eye
- Checking for transparency, or the amount of light that shines through the stone
At Mosteller American Gemstones, we guarantee that our gemstones are some of the most unique stones you will be able to find in this country. We also pride ourselves on selling natural stones. This means that we do not treat the gemstones that we sell with oils or heat to create a finish that isn’t real. In fact, most of our gemstones have been mined from the rivers and mountains in North Carolina and Tennessee by none other than our company owner, Phillip Mosteller.
Our natural gemstones are the perfect addition to any piece of custom jewelry and will make others constantly ask you where you purchased your stones. Our gemstones can ship anywhere in the world, so if you are interested in finding the perfect stone for that special someone or for your own collection, contact us today!
- We have an extensive supply of all the birthstones at our NC shop, so you can select just the one for your birth month or build a collection for the entire year. Although most people are familiar with the concept of birthstones, many do not know the history behind them or about the legends concerning(...)Read More
- At Mosteller American Gemstones in NC, we offer a large selection of cut gemstones that are perfect for everything from collecting to investing. If you want the look of cut gemstones without going through the risk of buying less costly uncut gemstones and having them cut, we offer a large selection of cut gemstones that(...)Read More
- Regardless of your reason for desiring uncut gemstones, we can help you select the right ones for your situation. There are a number of ways to create income from uncut gemstones, including reselling and creating jewelry. One way that is becoming more popular is to purchase larger, uncut gemstones and then have them cut, resulting(...)Read More
- You can count on us at Mosteller American Gemstones in NC to provide you with natural gemstones – even the rarest and most unique ones that our planet has to offer. Natural gemstones make a valuable investment because, while more money can be printed by the government, our planet only has a finite amount of(...)Read More
- We are happy to help you with selection of rough gemstones that are perfect for your endeavor, whether that is an investment, hobby or jewelry making. There is an increasing interest in purchasing rough gemstones for a number of reasons. Some choose them because they prefer their natural beauty over a gemstone that has been(...)Read More