You may have heard the hype revolving around “crystal healing” or the belief that gem stones contain healing powers. In ancient times, gem stones were used in different ways to cure varying health problems. Those suffering from ailments would wear the gem stones, drink a glass of water with the stone at the bottom, or even sleep with the stones underneath a pillow or nearby. There are some who still practice this tradition today and claim that gem stones, indeed, have healing powers. How can you know if they really do help? Try for yourself and see if you can tell a difference. Here are some common health problems and the gem stones that supposedly address them:
- Do you have trouble sleeping or suffer from anxiety? Put emerald, amethyst, or lapis beneath your pillow for a more meditative state and peaceful sleep.
- Are you looking for a way to remain mentally positive? Diamond, ruby, and topaz are believed to ward off negativity.
- Do you seek for wisdom and clarity of thought? Sleep with amethyst under your pillow for inspired dreams and thought.
- For help balancing your organs, including the liver, lungs, and heart, look to aquamarine or garnet.
- If you’re worried about the effects of aging, try peridot instead of a new brand of anti-aging cream. It will supposedly slow aging and heal stress.
For more ideas on how to use gem stones for healing, look online. Have you tried crystal healing? Have you heard of anyone who uses it? Tell us what you think in the comments below.